We at Parabolic believe that R&D is the back bone of any research driven pharmaceutical organization. Parabolic has a well-established and highly sophisticated Research and Development set up.
Parabolic Drugs Ltd. (PDL) has two R&D centers dedicated for drug research.
1. PDL R&D-Barwala (Haryana – India)
- This is an exclusive non Beta Lactam site
- This site is spread over an area of ~50,000 Sq.Feet
- 6 labs with 12 working fume hoods each i.e. total 72 fume hoods.
- State-of-art analytical research labs
- R&D is supported by a cGMP Kilo lab which has Installed capacity of ~500L with various size of SS & GLRs
- Isolated & Dedicated area for Highly Potent Active Ingredients (HPAI)
2. PDL R&D-Derabassi (Punjab – India)
- This is a Beta Lactam site, located at Derabassi (Pb.) for supporting Beta Lactem research & process development.
- 2 Labs with 8 workstations each
- This R&D site is supported by an independent Process Development / Kilo lab with Installed capacity of Kilo lab is ~650 L with range of SS & GLRs,
- Analytical Labs.
3. IPR,QA & QC
- Corporate IPR for process design and infringement guidance
- Onsite QA & QC teams work under able guidance of Corporate Quality team
- Corporate regulatory team is well experience in preparation and filing of regulatory documents worldwide.