1. To formulate and implement sound HR Practices and Systems.
2. To foster an extremely open, congenial, innovative and enthusiastic work culture.
3. To develop and sustain core values and work ethics
4. To re-orient attitude of employees to cope with the changes required to establish an ethos of Quality and High Performance.
5. To enhance productivity of human resources by developing efficient and effective systems of manpower planning, succession planning, selection, placement, training & Development and effective performance management system.